This past week, I have kept track of everything I’ve done for every hour of the day. It really made me realize how much time I lose by getting distracted by watching TV, texting or going on the Internet. It also made me realize how little time I took doing the most important things, like eating and getting ready for school. During the week, I spent about 25 hours doing homework and studying. That surprised me because when we were making our schedule for the week in class, I had a hard time trying to fit even 20 hours in but I guess I really can do that much. I spent most of my time sleeping, of course… I need my beauty sleep! Besides that, I spent a lot of time watching TV. I didn’t realize I watched it that much until I actually started keeping track. I definitely think I need to start limiting how much television and Internet time I use up and start doing more productive things during those hours. I could also spend more time studying, because I usually just do my homework and maybe study for a little while, and then put it away, but I should start to make myself take the time and just re-read my notes and everything I’ve done in class that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment